As a fashion editor I have seen trends come and go but I am happy to say that I ‘ve finally found a style all my own. I call it “Exotic Glamour” it’s a mix of Eastern extravagance with Western sophistication and lots of bling. My closet is the epitome of exotic glam, embellished heels, statement jewelry, little black dresses, embellished tunics and lots of labels thrown in!
These pieces withstand time, trends and wear and tear. Kind of like the Intel Ultrabook!
Some of my favorite pieces as seen above:
1. Ted Rossi Cuffs – I have been a fan of Ted Rossi for several years now he crafts magical jewelry from the finest exotics and finishes them off with beautiful glitz!
2. Swarovski Heels – I love crystal encrusted everything and heels are no exception! I love to pair these Cinderella heels with a basic white dress when I am on vacation.
3. Bourne London embellished booties - I love these heels, I love these heels, I love these heels! So perfect with leggings or a little black dress.
4. Angel Jackson Bag – If you want downtown chic with a touch of glam go for Angel Jackson handbags. They are made from the most exquisite materials and last forever!
5. BCBG Satin Bag – I am a huge BCBG fan but never thought I would like one of their bags until I found this beauty. It’s great for going out!
6. Sparkly Blazer – You will always find me in cocktail wear even before 7 p.m. I like to pair this sparkly blazer with jeans as well as over black bandage dresses.
7. Kate Spade Dress – This dress is one of my favorite dresses because it’s pink, glam and a little prissy. I often wear this to church, to tea and around my apt when I need to feel like myself again
8. Statement earrings - I’m from Kerala where women are decked out 24/7 so my love of jewelry is inherent but I prefer to wear either very bold jewelry or none at all! These earrings actually work with everything and orange is the color du jour, you can’t go wrong.
9. Embellished Tunic – I have a huge collection of embellished tunics. I just think they’re elegant and perfect for traveling which I do quite often. Pair them with white jeans and jeweled sandals and you’ll look and feel like a world traveler!
10. Chanel Shades – I’m one of those people. Chanel is classic, durable and lasts forever kind of like the Intel Ultrabook.
Now you don’t have to sacrifice beauty for power. Introducing the ultra-sleek, ultra-responsive Ultrabook™, Inspired by Intel. Visit intel.com/ultrabook for more information.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Intel via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Intel.